Join me on my exciting weight loss adventure!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Woohoo!

I actually jogged more than I walked tonight! of course not all at once and only 1 whole minute longer but hey, it's a start!

I kept an eye on my stop watch tonight and added up all the total minutes I jogged, minus the total exercise time. so I jogged for a total of 14 minutes tonight and walked 13. The route I'm currently taking is just shy of 2 miles, so I think I'm going to change it to another route I've done in the past which is about 2 1/4 miles. Instead of a mileage goal this time around, I've decided to do a time goal. I'd like to run for a total of 45 minutes but I'll start off with 30 and continue to work my way up to 45.

No weight loss yet, not that I really expected to, since I'm only going on week 3 of exercising, but I'm hoping once I'm able to continually run it'll start to melt off. I can't wait to start seeing results!

No comments:

Post a Comment