I managed to jog for a total of 18 minutes tonight (walked 13 mins), not all at once but I did manage to start off running for 7 minutes before switching to the walk/jog method. I switched up my route to the 2 and 1/4 mile route, not sure if my total time is good or not?? but hey, I'm out there doing something!
I keep pushing myself and feel so good about myself, and I do better each time I get out there, (which I'm sure helps with that good feeling), increasing my jog time and decreasing my walk time. I'm on week 4 of exercising and so far I've only missed one day of exercise due to a cold which had me crawling into bed early one night but I've managed to stay on track otherwise. I get out 3x a week, Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
Doing pretty well on getting my daily fruits and veggies in, it's easier to get my veggies in than my fruit since I prefer veggies over fruit but I'm trying. portions sizes could still use some tweaking though! Still no weight loss, a couple pounds gained though, I'm really hoping that's muscle gain!? ;) but nonetheless, it feels good just getting out and exercising!
No comments:
Post a Comment