Really puts it into perspective! Doesn't it?
Week 12 I did 3 days of Jillian Michaels "No more trouble zones", which is really kicking my butt! and I'm loving the results I'm seeing with it! (my husband does too!) ;) My legs are starting to look amazing! and I can see the rest of my body changing. There may not be much weight loss but my body is certainly starting to look better! and of course week 12 I also went to my Indoor cycling class.
For the record: My husband is absolutely wonderful and loves me & my body no matter my size! He's truly amazing and I'm so lucky to have him! I was having a conversation with him a few weeks ago. He was telling me, how proud he is of me for being so determined to exercise no matter what the weather. I replied, "I know you love me no matter what my size or weight, which makes me love you more, but I need to do this for me!" He responded with "ditto!" He's been hitting the gym at work 2-3 day a week. If I let the weather stop me, I'd never get out and exercise. I can use excuses all day. It's too cold! It's too hot! It's raining! etc., etc. No more excuses!
I decided since I love the results of the workout video, I'm going to do that 3 days a week and jog or walk 2 days and keep doing the indoor cycling 1 day a week, that way I have 3 days of strength training and 3 of cardio. I plan on doing jogging only but for now will just walk. I had an appointment to see a Dr. about my asthma to see what else I can take/use to prevent the exercise induced asthma but it happened to be one of the days Libby was in the hospital and I have yet to reschedule. Yep, no excuse for it, I just haven't.
So far this week I've worked out eachday (I will get to it today, when Libby goes down for a nap). :) The last few weeks I've been bad about veggie intake but was still eating lots of fruit. I'm still eating/making lots of fruit salads and today for lunch I was good (with the exception of a brownie) :) and made a green salad.. I need to get back on track with veggie intake I'm still working on dairy. One of these day I'll have it down. I have faith in myself! I obviously have days/weeks where I do better then the others but I'm out there trying and that's what matter's most! anytime I fail, I know I can just pick up where I left off. I can't let my set backs keep me from doing what I know needs to be done and what I know I can do!


No comments:
Post a Comment