Join me on my exciting weight loss adventure!

Friday, May 27, 2011

well running is on a "long term" hiatus for now.

For obvious reasons I'm not running! due to morning sickness I'd lost a few pounds but since it wasn't near as bad as with Laena I didn't lose much and now that morning sickness has passed have already gained it back. I'm going to try and eat healthy during this pregnancy but we all know how that goes! I'd like to keep my weight gain to the minimum recommended amount but we'll see how it goes, if not I'm not going to worry about it, just work my butt off after baby arrives to get off the weight!

So much for getting to my goal weight before getting pregnant again but what can I say surprises happen! but I wouldn't have it any other way now, amazing how you can love someone you haven't even met so much! When our sunny weather finally kicks in (ahem mother nature???) I'd like to get out and do some walking, for now when we have our nice breaks in the weather I try to get out and do something fun with Laena as she loves to go "bye-bye".

No comments:

Post a Comment