Join me on my exciting weight loss adventure!
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
6 pounds down!
I'm down to 199! I'm out of the 200's! yea! However my "diet" hasn't been too great the last couple of days with all these Valentine's goodies! and my exercising hasn't been that great so far this week, (I haven't done the 30 day shred at all this week! But I did manage to run almost a mile yesterday non stop, before switching to walking, I went just under 2 miles and ran about 1 1/4 miles. I used a handy little tool on livestrong.com that lets me track the distance, and with the route I was taking it wasn't quite 2 miles, like I'd like to get back up to, so I've figured out a new route that will be just over 2 1/4 miles. can't wait to try it out tonight. Yep, again skipping out on the shred, and replacing it with jogging :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment